Monday, October 25, 2010

New Adventures!

It's Monday night and I'm as sick as it comes. I'm breathing albuterol from my nebulizer as I type this. I stayed home from work. I was also completely unproductive today...I should have been crafting away my illness, but somehow I just kept searching the internet. I played on Facebook. Currently I'm listening to Stacy place Zelda in the background.

That is right. Stacy. Zelda. In my apartment. It's not as bad as it might sound. And it is strictly platonic. He did make dinner though - can't beat that! ;)

I am off to a great start with Pampered Chef! Check out my website @ www.pamperedchef.biz/reginathomas

I am also launching another project on Friday - and I really can't wait!

This is my last week at Winter Creek, and while I'm going to miss certain aspects of it, I am thankful for the doors that are opening to me. I believe God has great things in store for me and I believe that 2011 is going to be a great year. Which, by the way, can you believe it's almost November?! I can't!! My how time flies these days.

Isaiah and I are going to be working very hard on some home education projects, and Asher is working very hard on pre-k this year! I'm so proud of both of my boys!

No comments:

Post a Comment