Friday, May 6, 2011

Focus, Focus.

I am lacking all focus today. This week, actually. I get started on one project and am suddenly derailed by another. Point in case: 15 minutes ago I started working on the laundry. Now I am blogging. I actually sat down to jot down some ideas I just had for a novel I'm going to write. The boys are happily enjoying the sunshine and dirt that the backyard so readily provides. I am awaiting the arrival of my un-husband. We are going to grill salmon for dinner tonight, which means I should start the brown rice soon (that stuff takes forever.)

I've spent about 60% of my time today working on blogging-things. Like, finding guest bloggers to add some content and variety to my blog. Like, reading about SEO and what that means for me. I've also worked on learning how to use a social deck. Hashtags, retweets, social deck, SEO, my head might explode.

As I'm working on learning how to expand my online platform, I am writing a novel, opening a home daycare, and homeschooling two boys. Sometimes I wonder if I'm crazy, and I'm pretty sure that I am. Yet, my life seems so great right now, I can't imagine it getting any better. I am filled to be emptied again, and I am thanking God for all that is going on in my life.

Guess I'll get back to that laundry, or maybe I'll get sidetracked doing something else on the way....

No comments:

Post a Comment