Sunday, December 26, 2010

Another day of traveling!

Unfortunately real life is calling us back, and we are packing to leave as I write this. Well, technically as I write this, I'm writing this and he is packing...but when I finish writing, I'll help too!

It's 9am in Colorado, 10am in Oklahoma, and we should be leaving in about two hours - around 11am Colorado time. We should make it home about 2am Oklahoma time, and hopefully the boys will be willing to sleep longer. I'm going to try to be good and sleep on the trip so when we get home I can rest a bit, but get up with all the kiddos in the morning. Hopefully baby daddy can get some sleep too.

It's been a wonderful Christmas. My brother came out again yesterday, and we had way too much food - and all of it was way too good! I got to meet one of my Mom's friends from church and she is a dear, sweet lady. Definitely a blessing to meet her!

I am enjoying our view of the mountains, and the mild weather. It's not been terribly cold this weekend, which always makes me happy. I've looked at some rental ads, been asking about churches, talked to my parents about boarding my horse, and now it's time for a waiting game. We have to see how things go in January, financially speaking, and try to complete a plan to move - once we have a plan, and a reasonable way to execute it, I think we may really move back this time.
I need roots though - so if we move it has to be permanent, I do NOT like the thought of moving around, at all. I have never liked moving around, and it seems like we've moved around a lot. Moving definitely frustrates me. That's part of why I am still in my apartment, I thought about moving when my lease was up, but I don't want to move.

Well, it's time for me to start packing again, and the computer needs to get tucked away to go home with me!

Until tomorrow, hopefully!

No comments:

Post a Comment