Friday, December 24, 2010

Vacation & Volcanos!

Merry Christmas Eve!

We are spending the holiday with my family in Colorado and I am very happy to be here. We drove Wednesday night, started abotu 8:30pm, and arrived Thursday morning about 11am. It was a great drive - I crocheted all but 3 hours (and during those 3 hours, I SLEPT!)

I wrote up a blog post on my phone, sent it to the blog, and it never showed up, so thanks to that glitch I am officially 3 days behind on this blogging thing. :(

Ah well, I'll count it as a hiccup and we will move forward.

My youngest was thrilled to reach the Volcanos, and he asked all about them! We tried to convince him that they were not volcanos, we were indeed looking at and driving up the mountains. He wouldn't hear it. He wanted to drive UP the side of the volcanos - and he wouldn't believe us that the road we were on was cut into the side of the mountain.

We made it safe and sound, and it's time to get out and see the town and do some shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment